ADTF 2.x Discontinuation
Support for ADTF 2.x series will end at 2021-12-31.
ADTF 2.x series are about to be discontinued at 2021-12-31 at latest. We encourage ADTF users to migrate ADTF 2.x projects to ADTF 3.x, which is the replacement for ADTF 2.x.
For details on the discontinuation process and dates in the discontination plan have a look into 2017-09-25_adtf2_discontinuation.pdf
If you are facing troubles viewing the pdf in Browser, please use another (Chrome recommended) or download and use a native pdf viewer
- There will still be licenses available !
- Solution (long-term license or a licensed-free version of ADTF 2.x) must be defined until end of 2021.
- License holder (like VW Konzern) will still be able to use ADTF 2.x after EOL, "only" maintainance, bugfixes or support will end
- See also Q: Will there still be licenses for ADTF 2.x after EOL ?
- See also ADTF 2.x Discontinuation - UPDATE