- Table of contents
- Where to start
- General Information
Where to start¶
Products and Documentation¶
- Product packages (archives)
- Product packages (conan)
- 3rd party packages (conan)
- Community packages (archives)
- Community packages (conan)
Our support portal "digitalwerk community" uses our own single-sign-on ego, which offers access to different digitalwerk services.
If you are already having an digitalwerk ego account, you can use it to sign in to digitalwerk community.
If not, just navigate to the upper right corner on this page and click Sign in.
You will be relocated to ego and are able to Register account including all required fields for digitalwerk community.
After successful registration, you will be redirected to digitalwerk community again (don't forget to sign in).
At that moment, your user will be visible and our team can set the required permissions.
In this case make sure to fill in the optional fields as well, because they are required for digitalwerk community (this can only be mark as required when relocated from here):
- Organisation: The company which holds the support/maintainance contract with us
- Could be different if you are working as an external for one of our partners
- In this case, make sure to use the mail external mail address from out partner
We respect the demand for keeping classified information confidential. Therefore all support requests are visible to the author and members of our support team only. We will handle your valuable data with utter care and will not use it for any other purposes than fulfilling your support request.
Nevertheless, we believe there is a great deal of knowledge and experience within the filed support issues, from which the whole community could benefit. Hence we will try to reprocess completed support requests removing confidential data and share those revised issues with the community, providing that we have your aproval. This proceeding allows community participants to find information easily all by themselves... if an issue with this piece of information already exists, of course. Positive side effect: the information is available at once, you do not have to wait for an answer by the support team.
In order to establish this knowledge base, which is helpful to all of us, we need your cooperation and support. Please keep your support requests as simple as possible and do not provide confidential information in it unless you really have to or unless you're asked to by our support team.
Data Exchange¶We only can allow attachments which can also be attached to mails.
For all other files which are maybe restricted or large, please feel free and use our exchange platform:
Just add your file(s), contact e-mail address and a short description, e.g. your issue number.
Im Gewerbepark C15
Mon - Fri
09:00am - 05:00pm (CET)
- German non-business days
- Christmas company closing days (Dec 24th - Jan 6th)
- Long weekends (if Tuesday or Thursday is a non-business day)
- Support Portal
- Will be announces in our News section
- First Monday of each month / 07:00am - 08:00am (CET)
We will work on the support issue in the language of the customer (German or English).
Issue titles will be adapted to English to improve the search for self-study.
Defintion of supported scope¶
- The source of the topic is part of our delivered products
- The version of the product in which the issue occurs is part of a supported versions of the contract
- Your setup fulfills the recommended, tested and therefore supported requirements
- The support request is neither a feature request nor an application or customized service
Service Level Agreements¶
- These are our common Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Unless otherwise agreed we will fulfil these SLA
- Note: The SLA describes the common Support Workflow, variations will be synchronized between the affected customer and the responsible supporter
|Support Level||Time of reaction||Time of solution|
|1st-Level Support||within 2 business days||2 working hours (maximum)|
|2nd-Level Support||within 4 business days||10 working days (maximum)|
|3rd-Level Support||within 6 business days||20 working days (maximum)|
- Time of reaction: First interaction between the responsible supporter and the affected customer
- Time of solution: Time scope between support issue creation and solving the support case within the complete Support Workflow
- Receiving the support request (E-Mail/Phone)
- Issue creation in the affected customer project
- Assign the responsible supporter for each support level
- Common documentation in the support issue
- Monitoring the status and SLA
- Analyze the support request due to the supported scope
- Show solutions by help of the delivered product features and documentation and FAQ's
- Detailed analyzation within the source code
- Detection of affects to our products
- Creation of solutions and/or workarounds
- Verification of subsequent product issues
Duties of customer¶
- For a detailed overview, please have a look at our Support Workflow
- A participation of the customer here in Redmine is possible but optional and not necessary
- The communication and feedback by using mail or phone is enough
- The redmine system will send automatic updates of all mandatory information regarding the affected customer
- To get a new license, please create a new issue in your customer project (Subproject of support) and select License Request as issue tracker
- Alternate: send a mail with all required information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To extend a new license, make a comment in an existing issue
- If there is no issue for your license to extend, please refer to the first point
- To create or extend a license, following information is required:
- Customer company
- Customer department
- User contact mail
- Responsible contact mail (e.g. Support, Global License Manager, Key User, Project/Team-Lead, ...)
- MAC Address
- Product Version
- License Type
- Product Features
- Note: Company, Department, Responsible means the company who "pays" the license and holds the contract with Digitalwerk (not yours in case you are an external worker)
- Every support request will be an unique issue with tracker Support Request
- To create a Support Request there are two possibilities:
- create a new issue here in redmine
- send a mail to email@example.com (this will automatic generate the issue with the customer as author)
- To give feedback to an existing issue there are three possibilities:
- [recommended] add a comment here in redmine in your issue
- [recommended] reply to the mail of the issue update send automatically by redmine
- above the mentioned line or
- clear all and only put your feedback as text
- [optional] send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the issue id in subject enclosed by squared brackets
- [#<my_issue_number>] My subject
- Example subject: [#42] How to program a filter
- Important Note:
- For more details, please have a look at our Support Worklow as follows: